Monthly Newsletter #2

All important server announcements are posted here.

Moderators: Management, Lead Administrator

Seanny
Owner
Owner

Sun May 06, 2018 5:22 pm

Image Newsletter #2

Hello and welcome, players of Desert County Roleplay to our 2nd monthly newsletter!

As we are nearing the release of the server, I would like to thank everyone's participation in being a member of this community, we really do appreciate your continued interest in our server.

As the gamemode nears version 1.0, we will be announcing a Public Beta although no date has been confirmed as of yet so keep an eye out for that. We also hope to fully release the server during the summer months, although again no confirmed date there also.

We ask that you post your suggestions either in Discord or at our Suggestions board, we aim to make this server as best as it possibly can be at launch.

Gamemode Updates
As we mentioned previously, we have done numerous changes to the gamemode to ensure that the quality of roleplay can be high.

Recently we made public our internal change log which can be viewed here, this will give you a general idea of how the server is getting on development-wise. This changelog will be archived once the server is opened and we will be utilising the main change log format from there on wards.

We have also implemented numerous anti-cheat mechanism in order to ensure that hackers are unable to ruin your experience at Desert County RP. We have tested these anti-cheat mechanisms and can safely say that your experience will not be compromised by hackers or people using other 3rd party cheats.

Here are some screenshots of the gamemode:
Spoiler:
Here are some videos of the gamemode:
Spoiler:

These screenshots and videos only represent a small portion of the features available on the server, the rest will be available to see when the server is fully opened.

Contact
My PM inbox is always open for questions and comments. If you want to ask me about something that concerns you, or want to bring my attention to something that could use input or the opinion of server management, feel free to reach out to me and let me know.

Kind regards,

Seanny
Server Management and Owner
Desert County Roleplay
Server Owner, Server Management and Head of Development.
Fatal
Regular User

Mon May 07, 2018 11:44 pm

So far so good, keep doing what you are doing.
Dream
Game Admin

Tue May 08, 2018 2:27 pm

Lovely.
Curtis
Regular User

Tue May 15, 2018 9:02 pm

good work
Phoenix
Community Helper
Community Helper

Wed May 16, 2018 8:10 am

Oh boy, BCSD HQ is going to be a treat to figure out. Good work though.